April 23, 2009

MAX I'M... GOING TO HELP CFF HELP FIND A CURE.































Host: Laura Brill
Location: Samba Room "The Club"
RSVP: Today

Max who has Cystic Fibrosis is turning 5 in May and as an honoree I have committed myself to raise money for people like Max. I am suppose to raise $2,000 but my NEW goal is to raise $5,000 in honor of Max's 5th birthday. Come celebrate with us at Samba Room's "THE CLUB" , May 8th at 6:30. Thanks for all of my donors and sponsors.

Max's story: www.9542design.com/maxim2.html

Sponsors for silent auction gifts as of April 25:
Casbah Day Spa, Jet Runway Cafe, Man-Kind, Galuppi's, Bang Hair Stylists Matt Duncan and Leona Jarvis, Jackson's Bar & Grille, Palm-Aire Country Club, Wellness Achieved Studio and 918 Spa.

Can join us but would like to donate?
Please visit www.cff.org/LWC/LauraBrill


-

No comments:

Post a Comment